Pre-enrolment calendar for the course 2019-2020
Submission of applications: between February 25th and April 30th, 2019.
Submission of applications: between May 1st and June 30th, 2019.
Third (and last) period:
Submission of applications: between September 4th and September 9th, 2019. Online system through MASTER’S DEGREE IN ADVANCED MATHEMATICS
- A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged.
- Students who apply to more than one master’s degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request.
- Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.
- Fees will only be refunded if the master’s degree in question is suspended.
- Those candidates accepted during the first and second period of pre-enrolment will be considered for the grants waiving the credit fees offered by the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science.
Once the application online has been filled, to complete the pre-enrolment process, applicants must pay the pre-enrolment fee and submit the following documents to the Secretary’s Office for Students and Teaching Staff at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by regular mail / in person (Facultat de Matemàtiques i Informàtica, Universitat de Barcelona, Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 585. 08007 Barcelona):
- Personal identification: NIF or NIE or PASSPORT
- A copy of the degree certificate
- A copy of your Transcript of Records in either Catalan, English, or Spanish.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Official accreditation of English-language skills, if applicable.