Enrolment to courses

Enrolment period for the academic year 2020-2021



Students admitted: ONLINE September 11 to 14, 2020



1st Period: September 28 – October 2, 2020.

Automatic enrolment

Any student having an undergraduate degree issued by a Spanish institution or foreign degree will be able to do the automatic enrolment, provided that they have previously submitted to the Secretary of the Faculty the documents required below.

Automatic enrolment link


Documentation to submit to the Secretary of the Faculty

  • Original or certified copy of the undergraduate degree(s) *
  • Transcript of Records of all the previous university studies, containing all the qualifications and the number of credits per course *
  • Copy of Identity Card (DNI), or passport, or NIE (in the case of Spanish residents)

*Students who did their undegraduate studies at the University of Barcelona may be replace this document with «expedient acadèmic».

*In the case of certificates and diplomas issued in foreign countries, these documents must be translated and/or certified according to the country of issuance .

Information about certified copies



1 ECTS credit for residents of Spain, and citizens of any EU member state, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, or Andorra 46,11 €
1 ECTS credit for foreign students not residents of Spain, who are neither citizens of any EU member State, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, nor Andorra 82,00 €
Management of the Academic Records Annual Enrolment 69,80 €
Modifications and partial extensions of the enrolment 27,27 €
Specific services and learning support 70,00 €
Mandatory school insurance (only for those under 28 years old) 1,12 €

*Prices correspond to the school year 2020-2021. Price Decree of the Generalitat of Catalonia, soon to be published.