[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The students will have to take part in training activities every year, such as regular assistance to seminars, colloquiums, and conferences, following courses of a school specialized in postgraduates (summer school…), and also courses related to the program, among others. The completion of these activities will have the approval and will be accredited by the thesis director at the annual monitoring report.
- Participation in seminars, symposia and conferences: a minimum of 10 hours per academic year.
- Advanced courses: 20 hours spread over the entire period of the doctorate.
- Participation in conventions and workshops: a minimum of two meetings (40 hours) during the realization of the thesis.
- Mobility: 40 hours throughout the period of the doctorate.
- Research stay: If you want to obtain the International Mention, at least 3 months abroad doing research in a prestigious center with prior authorization from the Academic Committee of the Program
Catalan universities offer joint training activities through BGSMath.
The IMUB also offers courses and lectures.