Mathematics and Computer Science Wing
On the ground floor you will find the classrooms for lectures (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B7) and Computer labs (IA, IB, IC, ID, IE and IF). You will also find the Information Point and the Secretary’s Office of the Faculty.
On the first floor you will find part of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
On the second floor you will find part of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, the classrooms T1 and T2, the Faculty Library and the Institute of Mathematics (IMUB).
Pavilion of Mathematics and Computer Science in the Garden
Building of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science located garden.
In the underground you will find the classrooms S1, S2, S3, S4 and S5.
The CRAI Library of Mathematics and Computer Science offers the bibliographic funds of support to the teaching programs and research of the studies taught in the Faculty: Mathematics and Computer Science. It also provides services to researchers of the Mathematics Institute of the University of Barcelona (IMUB). He is a founding member of Documat.
Rental of Spaces
The University of Barcelona makes its facilities available to society to carry out academic, scientific and other social and cultural activities, in accordance with its regulations for use. From the following links you can check the characteristics, the technical equipment, the rates and some photographs of the spaces located in different buildings of the University of Barcelona, as well as the contact information to book them.
- Hall (Capacity: 495)
- Gallery of the Hall (Capacity: 400)
- Parking of the Historical Building (Capacity400)
- Main Hallway of the Historical Building (Capacity: 400)
- Ferran Soldevila Central Garden (Capacity: 250)
- Lateral Gardens of the Historical Building(Capacity: 250)
- Science and Language Cloisters (Capacity: 200)
- Main Auditorium (Capacity: 184)
- First Floor Cloisters (Capacity: 170)
- Chapel Room (Capacity: 150)
- Teachers’ Room of Philology(Capacity: 70)
- Degrees Room of Philology(Capacity: 52)
- Gabriel Oliver Room (Capacity: 50)
- Ramón y Cajal Room (Capacity: 30)
- Philology Boardroom(Capacity: 26)
- Meeting Room of the Greek Department(Capacity: 20)
- Mathematics Boardroom (Capacity: 15)
- Lecture Rooms of the Historical Building(Capacity: 50-150)
- Aules docents de l’Edifici Josep Carner (Capacity: 80)
- Languages Library
- Languages Library (partial use)
- Rectorate Landing
- Philology Hallway
- Mathematics Hallway
Breakfasts, mixed dishes and meal service. (Only inside the building).
- Schedule: from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
July and August: Closed.
- Phone and fax: 933 186 324
- Schedule: from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- July: from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- August: Closed.
- Phone.: 933 185 870
The Student Attention Service (SAE) is created with the aim of creating a specialized space to meet in a personalized way the future of students, students and students in need of special, temporary and intercultural education to provide them with information, guidance, advice , the support and help needed during the entire learning period and the process of professional integration, and thus ensure that all students can know the general orientations of UB’s university policy.
The mission of Esports UB is to provide a service in the field of sports, health and leisure both to the members of the BKC (Barcelona Knowledge Campus) community and to those of citizenship in general.
It has the objective of contributing to the improvement of health, interpersonal relationships and quality of life, Esports UB is oriented towards quality management and excellence to contribute to the integral development of the Society.
The 100,000 m2 of sports facilities host a wide range of activities directed and put within the reach of the university community a set of facilities such as swimming pool, tennis and paddle courts, rooms for directed and fitness activities, soccer field with grass artificial and rugby field, sports hall and athletics track, among others.
More information here.